About T.M.C. Asser Instituut
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut is an internationally renowned academic research centre in International and European law. As an independent knowledge institute based in The Hague, the city of Peace and Justice, we consider it our mission to help develop law and policy solutions that make the world we live in more just for everyone.
About the Internship
Are you enrolled as a student in international law and have a demonstrable interest in international humanitarian law and/or international criminal law? Then apply for the opportunity to enrich your knowledge with practical experience of working in the fields of international and European law.
• Assisting with our MATRA project ‘Strengthening Ukraine’s Capacity to Investigate and Prosecute International Crimes’;
• Editing work for the Yearbook of International Humanitarian Law;
• Editing work for a book on ecocide;
• Ad hoc research assistance to the members of the research strand ASPC;
• Helping with the logistics of (online) events and the subsequent drafting of reports.
Students who are interested in applying should send their letter of motivation, CV, and a writing sample of around 5000 words in English to [email protected] by 1 May 2023 at 10:00 CET