What Is Campus Law Centre, DU?
Established in 1924, the Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, is a legal institution par excellence, representing a heterogeneous and diverse set of values, opinions, and ideas. Debate & Discussions Society (DDS) not only conducts debates & discussions but also promotes free thought & opinion exchange.
In collaboration with Cosmo Juris, Debate & Discussions Society presents “Lok Neeti” National Youth Parliamentary Debate. Youth Parliament is a recreation of the parliamentary proceedings of legislature and executive, based upon the Indian Parliamentary System. In the Youth Parliament, participants role play members of parliament, followed by discussing an entire gamut of social, legal, geopolitical and economic issues.
What Are The Details Of The Event?
- Topic of debate: Data protection Laws in India: Balancing Privacy, Innovation & National Security
- Mode of event: Offline mode
- Date of the event: 6th April 2023
- Venue: Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Eligibility: The competition is open to all schools, colleges and universities in India and abroad
- Last date of registration: 4th April 2023
- Registration form: CLICK HERE to fill the registration form
- Participation certificate: Certificates shall be presented to the participants present during the entire event.
- Awards: Certificate of Reward shall be awarded as follows :
- Rank 1: Best Parliamentrian
- Rank 2 : High Commendation
- Special Mention for Question Hour
- Special Mention for Zero Hour
- Special Mention for Legislative Business
- Special Mention for Statement Presenter
- Cash Prize: The Rank 1 and Rank 2 speakers will be awarded a cash prize of 3000 and 2000 respectively.
For More Information:
CLICK HERE For The Banner
CLICK HERE For The Brochure