Conference on Global Childhoods: Critical Perspectives Promoting Theoretical Empirical and Policy Understandings.
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) was established in 2009 by Act IV of 2008 of the State of Odisha. The University is located in the city of Cuttack, where the seat of Orissa High Court is also situated. The Chief Justice of the Orissa High Court is the Chancellor of the University, and the Chief Justice of India, or their nominee from among the Supreme Court Judges, is the Visitor of the University.
The International Society for Child Indicators (ISCI) is an international organisation home to researchers, data users, child advocates, and policymakers. It has made considerable advances in developing and using indicators to measure the well-being of children and adolescents.
- Essence of Childhoods
- Children’s Wellbeing and Happiness
- Health of Children
- Children’s Education
- Food and Child Wellbeing
- Children’s Freedom of Choice
- Basic Rights for Children’s Happiness and Wellbeing
- Children’s Access to Justice
For Sub- Themes, please refer to Broucher.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Abstracts for paper presentations and posters at the conference are invited on topics related to the conference themes and sub-themes.
For further submission guidelines please refer to brochure attached.
Submission & Registration:
- Abstracts and panel proposal submissions must be made in pdf format only on or before
- Communication of acceptance of the abstract will be made by 30/07/2023.
- Authors for papers and poster presentations who receive acceptance have to pay the
registration fee as per the Registration Guidelines.
- In case of more than one paper author, the author(s) who will present at the
conference must be specified. The author (s) making the presentation must pay the specified fee. The registration fee for co-author(s) attending or presenting at the conference is the
- Last date for submission of abstracts and panel proposals: 30/06/2023
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts and panel proposals: 30/07/2023
- Last Date of Registration for Paper Presenters: 10/10/2023
- Last date for submission of the full paper for the Conference is 10/01/2024
- The last date for submission of the revised paper for publication is 15/04/2024