What Is NLUJA?
National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam is a National Law University located in Guwahati, Assam, India was established in 2009 through an Act passed by the State Legislature of Assam as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education. NLUJA is organizing an intensive one-week online short-term course on outcome-based legal education and research from April 19-23, 2023 to provide interested participants with an opportunity to gain systematic knowledge of outcome-based education and research and thereby hone their research skills.
What Are The Details Of The Course?
- Topic: Outcome-Based Legal Education And Research
- Date of the event:19th-23rd April 2023
- Mode: Online mode
- Eligibility: Academicians, Professionals, Undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students can participate.
- Last date of registration: 15th April 2023
- Registration form: CLICK HERE to fill the registration form
- Registration fees: Academicians and Professionals- Rs 750/- & Students- Rs 500/-
- Payment mode: CLICK HERE to do the payment
- Certificate of Participation: E certificate’s will be provided to the participants.
For More Information:
CLICK HERE For The Brochure
CLICK HERE To Visit The Website