About Cobra Legal Solutions
Cobra is a diverse team of talented, like-minded professionals who come together with one common goal: to improve the efficiency of legal support services. Driving innovation, quality and efficiency, Cobra’s award-winning technology and services equip clients with the tools they need to continually improve their practice.
About the Internship
- Intern/ Contract Attorney Position
- Training – Cobra Internship/ Contract Attorney- 2023
- Fundamentals of Document review, Contract Management and Legal Research, and periodic assessments
- Schedule – Through April 5 to Apr 28, 2023; to be reporting Monday-Friday at office, 9 am to 5 pm
- Cobra will extend opportunities to successful candidates to be working on live projects on contract basis (monthly basis) based on project requirements. There is no promise that all candidates will be hired upon completion of internship.
- Names of candidates completing the internship program successfully will be maintained in Cobra’s
- database and approached as and when hiring needs arise in future.
- Degree in Law from a recognized university (no backlogs pending for clearance)
- Candidates awaiting final exam results are eligible to apply for this test.
- Candidates will be provided laptops or desktops at office premises.
Duration of Internship
1 month internship program starting April 5,2023, subsequent batches, if needed.
INR 10,000/- per month
Only the required number of candidates will be selected for the internship training based on selection criteria finalized by the management.
Interested candidates may please submit CVs to [email protected]