ABOUT MNLU AURANGABAD:
The State of Maharashtra realizing the importance of quality Legal Education and need for well-trained Law Graduates in the Bar and Bench took a decision to establish three National Law Universities in the State of Maharashtra at Mumbai, Nagpur and Aurangabad in the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 respectively. All the three National Law Universities are independent and autonomous in nature and are established by virtue of the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014.
The Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad commenced its operation from March 16, 2017. The Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad being an institution of national importance has fulfilled the aspirations of the people of the Marathwada Region. The University has its own 50 acres lush green campus situated near Kanchanwadi at Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar (Aurangabad). By virtue of the statute, the Chief Justice of India or his nominee is the Chancellor of the University and the Chief Justice of High Court of Bombay is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
The Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is established with intent to impart quality legal education, to develop advanced clinical pedagogies and research. The University also imbibes values of profession coupled with various skill sets required for the profession of advocacy.
Presently, the University is offering various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the discipline of Law, Management and Public Policy. The University has Postgraduate studies and Research Programmes with specializations in Constitutional Law, Human Rights, Commercial Laws, Finance and Human Resource Management, Medical Laws and Hospital Management, etc. The University has also started various innovative courses with the blend of Law and Management, Financial Services and Court Administration, Medical Laws and Hospital Management to strengthen the future prospectus and employability of the students. In addition to this, the University is also offering a Post-Doctoral Research Programme in Law (LL.D.).
- All law students (5-year integrated or 3-year course) enrolled in any University in India are competent to register for the Competition.
- Every university may enroll a maximum of six teams.
- By pertaining to the competition, the teams shall be considered to have accepted the regulations, terms, and circumstances of the circumstances as asserted in this document.
Every participating team shall consist of three students (one student as client, one student as counsel, and one student as the mediator).
- Each team shall provisionally register for the competition by filling out the online registration form latest by April 05, 2023. The online Google form for Provisional Registration that needs to be filled is available in the brochure attached below.
- The Organizing Committee will communicate the acceptance of the provisional registration and email the final registration form for the completion of registration formalities. The teams are strongly encouraged to complete the registration form at the earliest possible. The Final Registration form is also available in the brochure attached below.
- The registration form requires teams to specify the roles of each individual member. Once registered, a team will not be permitted to vary the composition of the team in any manner. Changes, if any, may only be made with the express permission of the administrators (at their discretion), if the due reason is shown for the same. The registration is restricted to a maximum of 40 teams for this competition.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 4,500. This fee is non-refundable and has to be paid by all teams.
- There shall be no refund of the registration fee under any circumstance unless the competition is called off. The administrators reserve the absolute discretion to refuse or cancel the registration of any team.
- Best Negotiating Team: Rs. 11,000/
- Best Mediator: Rs. 5,500/-
- Runner-Up Negotiating Team: Rs. 5,500/-
- Runner-Up Mediator: Rs. 2,500/-
- Best Team in Preliminary Rounds: Rs. 4,000/-
- Internships may be offered to any three award-winning participants at Nishit Desai Associates. Any other such decision pertaining to the same shall solely be taken by the organizing committee.
- Last date for Provisional Registration: May 25, 2023.
- Last date for Final Registration: June 10, 2023.
- Release of Problem: June 13, 2023.
- Last date of Seeking Clarification: June 17, 2023.
- Dates of the Competition: June 23-25, 2023.
In case of any query, contact:
- Abhinav Kathuria: +91 96901 29566
- Aditi Bansal: +91 73020 06621
- Rahul Pandey: +91 98977 95687
For More Details Click HERE
For more information, Click Here