Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI)
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) under its Law Internship Scheme-2023 seeks to engage 30 law interns from amongst Indian nationals, who are law students of Graduate course enrolled in reputed Law University/Institutes. These “Interns” shall be attached with the officers of CBI at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Bangalore and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within the
Agency through empirical collection and collation of in-house data and other information. Besides the knowledge of legal procedure & research the exposure to the functioning of the CBI will be an added advantage for the interns in furthering their own career goals.
Details Of The Opportumity
- Number of Interns: A total of 30 interns will be selected by CBI for locations at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Bangalore.
- Eligibility: Following persons are eligible to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be a law student of Graduation course in English Medium and enrolled in reputed Law University/Institutes.
- For those pursuing 05 years integrated LLB course, applicant should be undergoing or have completed 8th semester of the said integrated course, OR
- For those pursing 03 years LLB course, applicant should be undergoing or have completed 4th semester of the said course.
- Conditions of the Internship:
- No payment to interns will be made during the internship and interns will have to make their own arrangements for stay and travel.
- CBI will not be liable to provide any medical facility or any other facility to the Interns.
- Internship does not provide any right for any future employment in the CBI.
- Interns will be provided practical exposure to investigation and prosecution work by providing assistance to CBI law officers and investigating officers in researching court judgments on specific areas, preparation of court applications and replies, presentation of evidence / documents & examination of witnesses in court, trial work, pairvi work, data collection and any other work assigned by senior officers.
- Interns are required to sign the “Oath of Secrecy” at the time of joining which will be binding on their conduct during internship and beyond.
- Duration of Internship: The period of Internship shall be for a period of 03 months to 06 months.
- Application Process: Candidates are required to send their applications in original with their detailed bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) along with a 150 words write-up on why he/she wants to join internship in CBI, to the Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002 on or before 30.05.2023 through Speed Post. Incomplete and late applications are liable to be rejected.
For More Information:
For any details, please contact CBI Academy at 0120-2782985 to 988, Extension- 233 (during working hours from Monday to Friday).
CLICK HERE For The Notification
CLICK HERE To Visit The CBI Website