About Centre for Law, Justice and Development (CLJD): As a research centre under the aegis of a university that believes in imparting interdisciplinary legal education, Centre for Law Justice and Development engages with issues that meet at the confluence of legal and development discourses. It seeks to revisit, analyse and critique the existing socio-legal structures to enable alternative interpretations and implementation of law in development. Such an engagement is envisaged to be more inclusive to march towards securing justice for all.
Area of work: CLJD is currently engaged in various projects relating to gender, education and tribals. Pursuant to these research activities, CLJD is looking for a Research Associate to specifically perform field research and content creation for the projects. Further, the Research Associate is expected to deliver any other work that may be assigned by the Centre.
Eligibility Requirement: Prospective applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- possess a five-year/ three-year LL.B degree or a post-graduate degree in law or social science;
- demonstrate good field research skills;
- demonstrate good oral and written communication skills; and
- good knowledge of MS office and online platforms
Application Requirement: Please fill the google form which can be found here latest by 21st May, 2023 :
Process: Shortlisted candidates shall be informed via e-mail for an online interview. Duration: 6 months; extendable with mutual consent on the basis of performance. Remuneration: The Research Associate shall be paid within a pay band of Rs. 40,000 – 50,000 NOTE:
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted via email;
- No monetary remuneration shall be paid for the interview;
- National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to not fill the position;
- National Law University, Delhi is an equal opportunity employer
For More Details Click HERE