AlI submissions are to be made through the following email address:
ABOUT LAW MANTRA TRUST
Law Mantra is a registered charitable trust with the Government of India under the India Trusts
Act 1882 (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018). Law Mantra is exempted under Section 80 G and 12A. For corporate donations, partnering with Law Mantra qualifies under Schedule VII, Item 2, of the Companies Act, 2013.
Law Mantra has grown from mere a sapling to an ark marked the completion of its 7 glorious
years of existence and academic excellence in the arena of legal education. Recently, we have celebrated the 7 Year and commemorated the journey of Law Mantra by rejoicing the illustrious path of academic and intellectual triumph.
ABOUT BOOK: UNIFORM CIVIL CODE FOR NDIA: PROPOSED BLUEPRINT
FOR ONE NATION ONE LAW
The Uniform Civil Code (UCC) calls for the formulation of one law for India, which would be applicable to all religious communities in matters such as marriage, divorce, inheritance, adoption. The code comes under Article 44 of the Constitution, which lays down that the state shall endeavour to secure a Uniform Civil Code for the citizens throughout the territory of India.
This Book aims to highlight the importance of the Rights and Importance of Uniform Civil Code.
- The Constitutional mandate for Uniform Civil Code
- Dismantling legal pluralism in India
- Learning from the Uniform Civil Code of USA and European Nations 4. The Experience of Goa as the only State in India having Uniform Civil Code 5. Judicial Decisions that paved the way for Uniform Civil Code in India 6. Social Resistance to a Uniform Civil Code
- The Future ofUCC: Promoting Nationalism and deflating personal differences Any other Relevant Topics
- Uniform Divorce Mechanism 9. Jurisprudence on Uniform Civil Code 10 Uniform Civil Code and Human Rights 11. Unifom Civil Code and Gender Justice
- Uniform Civil Code and Conflict of Personal Laws
The above mention – themes are not exhaustive- Authors are open to work on any topic related
to the above-mentioned theme.
for more details check the brochure