About the School of Law, UPES, Dehradun
School of Law, UPES, has the vision to provide quality legal education in this new age of digital transformation. The institute is committed to not only exploring but also implementing an outcome-based education.
The ability to backward-design the courses gives us the flexibility to provide a platform where the students can achieve their intended learnings.
About the Call for Papers
The UPES Student Law Review is the journal of the students from the School of Law, UPES, the review is an annual, peer-reviewed publication that provides an extensive platform for academicians, practitioners, researchers, and students to assimilate, exchange, and extend their ideas, facilitating the debate on contemporary legal issues through their scholarly articles and research papers.
The theme of the upcoming UPES Student Law Review is devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between Law and Technology.
- Emerging Technologies and Legal Challenges.
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age.
- Legal Challenges Related to E-commerce and Digital Transactions.
- Laws relating to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Regulations related to Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies.
- Freedom of Expression and Online Speech.
- Rights to Privacy and Surveillance by State.
- Online Harassment and Cyberbullying.
- International Drone Regulations and Future Regulatory Considerations.
- Submission in a Microsoft Word-compatible format (.doc or .docx preferred).
- Font type and size of main text must be in Times New Roman 12-point font.
- The main title should be in full capitals, bold, and centered in 16-point font.
- Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold, and in 12-point font.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font size 10.
- The citation must be in Bluebook Uniform Style of Citation (20th edition).
How to Submit?
Interested authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx
format to [email protected].
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract: June 25, 2023.
- Communication of Acceptance or Rejection of Abstract: June 30, 2023.
- Last Date of Submission of Manuscript: August 31, 2023.
Click here to download the brochure
For more details, click here