About the Journal
The JILSR is a double-blind peer-reviewed, annual, double-blind, peer-reviewed open access Journal run by the Department of International Law and Organisation, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
This Journal provides an opportunity for the legal fraternity to positively contribute towards international legal scholarship, particularly the journal encourages value-based contribution from the academia and students for the progressive development of international law and achieving harmonious living of all life forms.
About the Call for Papers
They seek to publish papers involving original, critical analysis, value-based, human-centric, revivalist, and solution-oriented international legal writing which significantly add knowledge enrichment for the benefit of students and future scholars.
- The submissions of the manuscript shall be made to the specified email ID alone
- Submissions made through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Co-authorship is allowed only up to a maximum of 2 authors
- Each author is allowed to submit one submission only.
- The submitted document must include an abstract of above 300 words in the beginning, highlighting the structure and the essence of the manuscript. The abstract is exclusive of the word limit of the manuscript
- Cross-University registration is permitted.
- The authors shall be required to submit a separate title cover including the title of the paper, category of submission, author’s name, designation, name of the institution, postal address, and author’s contact details such as email and contact number.
- No fees need to be paid at any stage of publication.
- Formatting Guidelines
- All submissions shall be made in doc/.doc format only. PDF submissions are not accepted.
- The submission of the manuscript should be in the following format
- Title [Times New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, Bold, All Caps, Centre Aligned]
- Main Body [Times New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, Justified, the 1-inch margin on all sides]
- Footnotes [Times New Roman, 10 points, 1.0 line spacing, Justified]
- Abstract [Times New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, Italics, Justified Aligned]
- Spellings should follow the British system of spelling. Word-endings -ise and -isation are preferred over -ize and -ization.
- How to Submit?
- All the submissions must be submitted through email with a subject (Submission-Article/Note/Case/Book Reviews-Volume 2) to [email protected]
- Important Dates
- Full Paper Submission: June 31, 2023.
- Intimation of Provisionally Selected Papers: July 30, 2023
- Tentative Final Selection: August 31, 2023.
- Tentative publication: October 24, 2023
- Contact Information
- For any queries, please
- BROCHER :