The National Law University –Delhi (NLUD) is seeking to engage a part time researcher to work for a period of six months (extendable depending on additional grants) to work on an Industry-Academia partnership research project on Business, Sustainability and Mining. The Research Fellow would be expected to assist with organizing two workshops, design a training manual for mining professionals, work on a research proposal for future projects aligned with the present project on Business, Mining and Sustainability.
About the Job Opportunity
We are looking for a post-doctoral candidate for an industry-academia research project on Mining, Business and Sustainability. We are looking for a motivated candidate with a background in business and human rights or environmental law working on issues of natural resources and sustainability.
Responsibilities of the Research Fellow:
The responsibilities of the Research Fellow inter alia include –
- Develop and build an extensive research database and literature review of international best practices on Mining, Business and Sustainability;
- Contribute to the larger research project ;
- Undertake fieldwork for the purposes of research;
- Organise workshops to present research findings and publish reports;
- Collate, analyse and publish findings of the research ;
- Participate in and contribute to the overall work at NLUD ;
- Undertake administrative or any other work that may be necessary with regard to the research project.Eligibility for the Research Role:
- PhD degree in law or any related social sciences; any additional work experience will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Business and Human Rights, Environmental law and Sustainability as a concept.
- English proficiency and proficiency in MS Office applicationsHow to Apply?Interested persons may send their résumé and a brief statement outlining the likely contributions to our work. The statement of purpose must not exceed 500 words.The resume, writing sample and statement of purpose has to be sent by filling the form in the link given here and attaching the relevant documents.
Application Deadline: 5 pm on 25th June 2023
1) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the deadline, please assume that your application has not been successful.
2) National Law University, Delhi is an equal opportunity employer.
3) National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to not fill the position or vary the number of positions vacant for this call. Also, we shall be unable to cover the costs of attending the interviews.
4) National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to conduct additional rounds of interviews or written tests.
For More Details Click HERE
For more details, Refer here