Singhania & Co. is a boutique law firm of dedicated advocates, who have expertise and knowledge of over twenty-five years. We offer industry-focused advice by grouping together lawyers and industry experts from different legal areas, having in-depth sector experience along with an understanding of commerce thereby providing our clients with commercially pragmatic legal solutions.
The Firm has recently received the India Legal Awards 2019 in the category of Litigation Dispute Resolution Team of the Year and has been awarded by India Business Law Journal as the Indian Law Firm of 2019 and 2020 in the area of Maritime ad Shipping.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conduct in-depth research on various aspects of arbitration, including case law, international conventions, and procedural rules.
- Analyze and synthesize complex legal materials into coherent and concise summaries.
- Assist in the organization and structuring of the book’s content.
- Collaborate with our team to develop insightful arguments and present them effectively.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of all sourced information.
Any student from law school pursuing 3 or 5 year law course is eligible to apply
Mode of Internship:
Certificate of appreciation will be given after completion of the Internship.
To be discussed over interview.
Interested Candidates may send their resume at [email protected]