What Is IIC?
The International Review of Intellectual Property and Competition Law (IIC) is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition. Founded in 1970, IIC is one of the most respected journals in the fields of intellectual property and competition law, presenting contributions with the highest standards of academic research. The journal adopts a multidisciplinary approach and offers a platform for opposing ideas, providing for rich debate on a host of current IP and competition law issues. The journal’s central feature is high-quality authored materials including articles, editorials, opinions, reports, case notes and book reviews. We also translate and publish the leading decisions from jurisdictions worldwide, including many non-mainstream jurisdictions.
Details Of The Opportunity
- Paper Submission: CLICK HERE To Submit Your Manuscript and upload all of your manuscript files following the instructions given on the website (link given at the end of the post) or you may send your contribution directly to their Legal Manager at [email protected]
- Page length:
- Articles: Maximum 25 pages (approx. 14,000 words incl. footnotes).
- Opinions and Reports: Maximum 15 pages (approx. 8,500 words incl. footnotes).
- Book reviews: Maximum 4 pages (approx. 2,300 words incl. footnotes).
- Abstract: Please provide an abstract of 150 to 250 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Submission Process:
- Supply all supplementary material in standard file formats.
- Please include in each file the following information: article title, journal name, author names; affiliation and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- To accommodate user downloads, please keep in mind that larger-sized files may require very long download times and that some users may experience other problems during downloading.
- High resolution (streamable quality) videos can be submitted up to a maximum of 25GB; low resolution videos should not be larger than 5GB.
For More Information:
CLICK HERE For The Detailed Submission Guidelines
For more details, Click Here