The Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2023 is wholeheartedly entering into its 13th Edition, scheduled from 12th to 14th October 2023.
The Amity International Moot Competition, known as AIM, is eagerly anticipated by students worldwide. This year’s event, organized by the Moot Court Society of Amity Law School, Noida, focuses on International Environmental and Refugees Laws and will simulate proceedings before the International Court of Justice (ICJ). Over the course of three intense days, the competition will bring together passionate participants from various backgrounds. The event has gained a reputation for its success and prestige, attracting international participants who offer diverse perspectives and propose innovative solutions to complex global issues. This underscores the significance and quality of the arguments presented during the matches.
· The teams/institution are required to provisionally register themselves for the competition via the link provided below.
· The final registration link and payment details shall be sent to the teams/ institutions provisionally registered.
· The Registration fee shall be Rs 5000.
- All recognized law schools, universities, and institutions in India or abroad with a minimum three year of LL.B. courses shall be eligible to participate.
- Each participating team shall comprise either two (2) members where, one of the two (2) Speakers shall be designated as a Researcher or three (3) members where two (2) members shall be designated as Speakers and one (1) member as Researcher.
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above. No faculty member, coach, or designated observer will be allowed to accompany the team.
- No cross teams i.e., members of different universities, shall be allowed.
- The language of the competition shall be English.
- Only One team is allowed to participate from each institution/college through a valid authorisation.
Cash prizes, awards and certificates of merit shall be provided for the following categories:
- Best Team
- Runner-up Team
- Best Memorial
- Best Speaker
- Best Researcher
The teams may provisionally register through the registration link attached below or send us an mail.
For further queries, you may contact us:
Student Core Committee
Ranjeet Singh (9717446049)
Chakrika R (8287861011)
or contact us via E-mail: [email protected]