About Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University is a leading Indian institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence.
About the University Institute of Legal Studies
University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh University, is among the top Law institutes in North India. At UILS we believe in combining the conventional focus on the Rule of Law with a modern approach to problem solving and serving society at large.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Environmental Laws and Constitutional Rights addresses. It brings together experts, policymakers, and stakeholders to foster dialogue and cooperation in mitigating climate change and protecting the environment.
The conference explores legal frameworks that safeguard constitutional rights while promoting sustainable development and environmental justice. Through collaborative efforts, it seeks to establish effective policies, laws, and international agreements to address the global climate crisis, ensuring a harmonious balance between human rights and environmental protection.
Environmental Laws and Constitutional Rights: A Global Perspective.
- Climate Change and Environmental Laws: Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies
- Biodiversity Conservation and Legal Frameworks
- Sustainable Development Goals and Legal Implementation
- Role of Constitutional Rights in Environmental Protection
- Renewable Energy and Legal Frameworks for Transition
- Water Resource Management and Legal Regulations
- Land Use Planning and Environmental Laws
- Corporate Responsibility and Environmental Regulations
- Green Infrastructure and Urban Planning
- Marine Pollution and International Legal Instruments
- Environmental Health and Public Health Laws
- Human Rights and Environmental Protection
- High-quality abstracts are invited.
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words and shall include Five keywords.
- Author and Co-Author: There may be an Author and Co-Author for a research paper.
- The conference paper should be original, unpublished, and should adhere to the conference theme.
- Page Limit: Full paper should not exceed 3000 – 4000 words.
- Text: Size 12-pt. Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing; heading 14-pt (bold), Times New Roman: Subheadings 12-pt (bold), Times New Roman, Foot Note 10-pt Times New Roman.
- Reference Style: Authors to Cite Reference and Avoid Plagiarism.
- The Blue Book: A Uniform System of Citation – 21 Edition reference style or ILI reference style should be followed strictly.
- Author Name and Designation: Author Name and Designation would appear under the Title of the Paper on the First Page / Abstract.
- The abstract can be submitted through email at [email protected].
- Full Paper: The conference paper should be original, unpublished, and should adhere to the conference theme. The full paper can be submitted to: [email protected].
- Send your abstract to the above-mentioned email ID with the subject line: Abstract – “Title” “Author’s Name”
- Send your full paper to the above-mentioned email ID with the subject line: Full Paper – “Title” “Author’s Name”.
REGISTRATION PROCESS :
Registration can be done by filling out the registration form through the link provided at the end of the post.
There is no Registration fee for the Conference.
- Last date for Abstract Submission: July 25, 2023
- Notification on Acceptance of Abstract: July 27, 2023
- Last date of Registration: July 27, 2023
- Last Date for Full Paper: September 15, 2023
- Date of Conference: July 29, 2023
The selected papers will be published in Springer or the Book with ISBN No. post-conference.
University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh University, Gharaun, Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab – 140413.
In case of any queries, please contact Prof. (Dr.) Amritpal Kaur (Faculty Coordinator, HoD, BA LL.B. – UILS) to 7508969871, or write to [email protected].