About the Company
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications(DOT), Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
TCIL was set up in 1978 for providing Indian telecom expertise in all fields of telecom, Civil, and IT to developing countries around the world.
The company’s core competence is in the fields of Switching, Transmission Systems, Cellular services, Rural Telecommunication, Optical fiber-based backbone trans systems, IT & Networking Solutions, Application Software, e-Governence, 3G Networks, WIMAX Technology, and also Civil construction projects.
About the Opportunity
TCIL requires qualified and experienced Officers for the post of Cyber Law Expert in the field of Cyber Security on a Contract basis for deputation on the MHA project.
Roles & Responsibilities
Provide Legal inputs for meetings with intermediaries, Ministries, Research International Cyber Laws, Amendments in IPC, CrPC, etc, and provide legal assistance to Investigation officers.
- Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree in LLB/LLM.
- Minimum 3 years of leading experience in Trail/High Court related to cyber crimes.
- Relevant Certification in Cyber Law/ Information Security with knowledge of the IT Act, Evidence Act, Intermediaries Guidelines, RBI – NPCI Liability Guidelines, etc.
- Assisting Law Enforcement Agencies, Corporates, and Individuals in cases pertaining to online financial frauds, social media-related crimes, Child Pornography, etc.
- Number of Vacancies
- ₹ 120,000 per month
- How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should submit their applications through email to [email protected] in the prescribed format only up to the last date of receipt of applications.
August 04, 2023