About Damodar Valley Corporation
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), a statutory organization, under the Ministry of Power, Government of
India and one of the premier power utilities in India engaged in Thermal/Hydel Power Generation,
Transmission & Distribution, Water Management and foraying into Renewables and Mining areas with own
mines at Tubed, with its Head Quarter located at Kolkata and field formations spread across West Bengal
About the Opportunity
Damodar Valley Corporation invites online applications from bright, result-oriented and promising Law Graduates to join its journey of growth as Executive Trainee- ET (Law) through CLAT-2023 (applicable for admission in LLM/PG courses).
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Essential qualification should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority.
- The candidate should have appeared for the Common Law Admission Test -CLAT 2023 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The minimum marks required in CLAT-2023 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities. In the absence of any Qualifying Marks set by CLAT, the following shall be treated as the Minimum.
- Full-time bachelor’s degree in law (LLB or equivalent- full-time degree from BCI/Government recognized university/Institution) with not less than 65% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters as per the conversion formula of the concerned University/Institution.
The Selected candidates will be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs 56,100-1,77,500/- in Pay Matrix Level 10 (as per 7th Pay Revision) during the one-year probation period.
APPLYING PROCEDURE :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the DVC website linked below.
The last date for payment of the application fee is July 23, 2023.
Before applying online, candidates are advised to read the Detailed Advertisement/Notice carefully and will ensure that they must fulfil the essential requirements of the Post and other conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
Kolkata, West Bengal