Haryana State Warehousing Corporation (HSWC) came into existence on 1/11/1967. It was carved out from the erstwhile Punjab Warehousing Corporation. It is a statutory body created under an Act of Parliament with the twin objective of providing scientific storage facilities for a wide range of agricultural produce and notified commodities to the farmers, Govt. agencies, Public Enterprises, traders, etc. and making available credit against goods deposited in the warehouses.
About the Opportunity
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Manager (Legal) (Group-A) in the Haryana State warehousing corporation.
- Graduate along with LLB (Professional) in 1″ Division with ten years enrolment as an Advocate and having experience in handling legal matters in Public Sector Undertakings/ Banks
- Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matriculation or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- For this recruitment, a candidate must be either:-
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1962
- with the intention of permanently settling in India’ or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The selected candidates will be under the pay scale of Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + 6000 GP
APPLYING PROCEDURE :
Candidates are required to apply online on the website linked below. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
No other means/mode of submission of the application will be accepted.
Closing date for the submission of online applications: July 27, 2023