The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India was established on 1st October 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code). It is the regulator for overseeing insolvency proceedings and entities like Insolvency Professional Agencies, Insolvency Professionals and Information Utilities in India.
About the Quiz
To promote awareness and understanding of the IBC among various stakeholders (Indian citizens) across the country, the IBBI has launched this online Quiz in collaboration with MyGov.in.
The Quiz shall be open on the MyGov portal for a period of one month from 01 July, 2023 to 31 July, 2023.
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Who is it for?
- The Quiz is open to Indian citizens aged 18 years and above as on 01 July, 2023.
- Individuals working in IBBI and BSE Investors Protection Fund (permanent and contractual), service providers under the IBC and registered with IBBI and also their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Quiz.
- A participant is required to self-certify that he/she is eligible to take the Quiz and also that he/she abides by these terms and conditions.
- The Quiz is available both in English and Hindi. A participant may choose either of the languages.
- The Quiz will have 20 (twenty) multiple choice questions, each carrying one mark.
- A participant will get 10 (ten) minutes to complete the Quiz. There will be no negative marking.
- Any kind of malpractice such as, impersonation, double participation, etc., will render the participation of the individual null and void.
- Performance in the Quiz will be evaluated based on “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”.
- Important Dates
- Quiz open from 01 July, 2023 to 31 July
- Registration Process
- A participant needs to register on the MyGov portal before taking the Quiz. For registration, the participant needs to submit a valid mobile number and a valid e-mail ID.
- The same mobile number or email ID cannot be used twice for registration. This means that a participant can participate in the Quiz only once. In case of same mobile number/email id being used multiple times, only the first entry will be considered eligible, and the remaining entries will be eliminated.
- The best performer will be awarded a Gold Medal along with a cash prize of
1,00,000/- (One lakh rupees only).
The second-best performer will be awarded a Silver Medal along with a cash prize of50,000/- (Fifty thousand rupees only).
- The third best performer will be awarded a Bronze Medal along with a cash prize of
25,000/- (Twenty five thousand rupees only).
The next ten best performers will be awarded consolation prizes of10,000/- (Ten thousand rupees only) each.
- Besides the above, top 10% of the participants in terms of performance shall be awarded a “Certificate of Merit”.
- Contact Information
- In case of any query, please contact [email protected]