About Amity Law School, Jaipur
The vision of Amity Law School is to be the center of excellence in the legal profession.
About the Competition
Amity University Rajasthan Law School is hosting its first edition of the Asian Parliamentary Debate, which will be held on the April 13, 2023 at Amity Law School, AUR Jaipur.
Rules of the Competition
- Each team must consist of only three members.
- Topics will be based on current affairs and shall be communicated to the participants, on the day of the competition.
- Registration fee is ₹100 per team through the link provided at the end of this post.
- Teams shall register on a first come first serve basis, wherein 24 slots shall be kept available.
Format of the Competition
Each debating match will consist of two teams; one to propose the motion and one to oppose it. The team proposing may be known as ‘The Government’. The team opposing may be known as ‘The Opposition’. Teams will be designated as the Government or the Opposition for each round of the competition.
Teams will comprise the following members:
1. Prime Minister.
2. Deputy Prime Minister.
3. Government Whip.
1. Leader of the Opposition or First Negative.
2. Deputy Leader of the Opposition or Second Negative.
3. Opposition Whip or Third Negative.
Teams shall register on a first come first serve basis, wherein 24 slots shall be kept available. The registration fee is ₹100 per person.
Amity Law School, Rajasthan.
For further details and queries kindly write to us at [email protected] or call:
- Pradhuman K. Gaur: +91 70149 65028
- Rishika Jain: +91 97613 92278
- Mukund Pareek : +91 72308 71212