It is located at Mumbai. The Head Office of the Patent office is at Kolkata and its Branch offices are located at Chennai, New Delhi and Mumbai. The Trade Marks registry is at Mumbai and its Branches are located in Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad and New Delhi
Details Of The Opportunity?
- Title of the compeition: Geographical Indications (GI) Of India
- The Last Date of submitting an entry: August 31, 2023
- Eligibility: The competition is open to all students pursuing mass media and communication or any other equivalent courses (Student ID proof required).
- Last date to submit the application form: 16th July 2023
- Registration form: Registration for the event is compulsory (Name, Govt. Photo ID/Student ID, email address and mobile no.) For registration, please fill the form provided at Annexure-2 given in the notification and send the scanned copy to __ (designated email address)
- Registration fee: NIL
- Submission Procedure:
- Send your video to [email protected] with the subject line “GI name_GI state_your name” (for e.g. Jalgaon Banana_ Maharashtra_Neelmani Singh)
- Participation video entry should be compulsorily submitted along with NOC and registration form provided at Annexure-3 given in the notification. Participation video entries sent without NOC and registration form shall not be entertained
- Submission Guidelines:
- Candidate has to make a video on any one GI provided in Annexure-4.
- Each candidate shall not submit more than one video (participation video). Incase candidates are participating as a team, only one member of the team shall register and submit the video entry.
- The participation video shall not be longer than 2 minutes and 20 seconds under any circumstances. Credit part shall not exceed 3 seconds.
- Participation video may be in any style or format (e.g., documentary, animation, etc.).
- Participation videos must be original creations and relate to the theme of GI. Videos/images should not contain any copyrighted materials/captured by others /published by others. If found, your candidature may be cancelled at any stage of the competition.
- Music and sound tracks (only those available in public domain or used with prior permission of the copyright holder) used in the participation video should be in line with the theme. Every participation video must be submitted with English/Hindi subtitles.
- The participation video should be submitted on or before the last date of submission.
- The participation video should only be submitted electronically, either as an attachment or a downloadable link.
- By submitting the participation video, participants unconditionally grant the CGPDTM permission to share and promote the video on the official website and other social media platforms.
- Submission of the video must be with NOC. Annexure-3.
- A panel will review and judge all the participation videos based on creativity, information, relevance to the theme, and overall quality. The decision of panel shall be final and binding on all the participants.
- The winners will be announced and awarded the prize on a date given by the CGPDTM after the competition.