Organized by: Knowledge Steez Eduhub LLP supported by the University of Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Malaysia.
Sponsored by Dr M. Zahir & Associates, Bangladesh.
The gender gap remains a pressing global concern, serving as the foundation for numerous violations of human rights. Recognizing this urgent issue, the International Conference on Human Rights and Gender Justice aims to unite scholars, students, human rights activists, and members of civil society on a single platform. Together, we seek to invigorate the discourse surrounding gender inequality, with the ultimate goal of discovering shared solutions and promoting the best
Human rights serve as the fundamental link between all individuals, as they are rooted in the concept of human dignity. These rights are universal, transcending boundaries of nationality, religion, belief, race, ethnicity, and gender. However, the escalating gender disparities witnessed across the globe necessitate a collaborative effort. It is crucial to develop effective policies and enactments that can proactively prevent future violations while addressing the pressing need for global justice.
The conference welcomes contributions across various themes, encouraging a multidisciplinary approach to the discussion. By exploring these themes from diverse perspectives, we can gain a comprehensive understanding of the complex challenges at hand and work towards sustainable solutions. One of the primary objectives is to
shed light on the root causes of gender inequality. Through academic research and analysis, participants can delve into the social, cultural, and economic factors that contribute to disparities between genders.
The conference seeks to explore the impact of gender inequality on human rights violations.
- Women Rights
- Children Rights
- Minorities Rights
- Human Rights and Fight against Terrorism
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers (especially during the pandemic of Covid-19)
- Disability and Human Rights
- Human Trafficking and Bride Trafficking.
- Human Rights and State Responsibility to protect against gender discrimination.
- Women’s property and inheritance rights
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences: A Socio-Legal Analysis with Special Reference to POCSO Act
- Human Rights and Legitimate Limitations During the Pandemic
- Gender injustice on social media
- Women’s representation and participation in politics/justice
- Challenges to legal aid for gender protection
- Challenges to Legal protection of the third gender
- Role of NGOs in Advocacy for Human Rights
- Legal services for under-trial prisoners, women/child victims of trafficking, and juveniles in the juvenile justice
- Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and LGBTQ Rights
- Religion, Culture and Human Dignity.
- Human Rights and the Pandemic-Challenges and Opportunities.
Kindly note:-the above list is not exhaustive and the session proposal can be on any title related to Human Rights.
·The session proposal shall not exceed 1000- 1500 words.
·It should include the title, keywords, the presenter’s name, designation, institutional affiliation, mailing
address, contact number, and Email ID.
·The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
·Kindly mention the title of the session proposal along with details of the co-author (if any).
·The abstract shall be sent to: [email protected] with the subject line “Abstract – International Conference”
·All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
·After payment of the registration amount please fill out the Google form : https://forms.gle/PSvc9gHd3HGF7ytQ8
Last Date for Submission of Session Proposal: 1st September 2023
Conference Date: 8th October 2023
Indian Students and Research Scholars: Rs.1000
Indian Professionals and Faculty Members: Rs.1200
International Delegates: 70$
Online presentation in exceptional cases (Only with the prior permission of the conference committee): 2000 INR
Non-presenters/Attendees: 800 INR
Bank Account Details Account Holder Name: Knowledge Steez EduHub LLP
Account Number: 001463300001712
Type of Account: current account
Bank name: Yes Bank Ltd
IFSC Code: YESB0000014
Email- [email protected]