About the organizer
YCM is India’s First trainer, service provider and network builder for dispute resolution to dispute prevention for all. Our goal is to build a culture where no matter what, anyone can say #YouCanResolveIt! and better yet, #YouCanPreventIt!
We empower you with life skills to be able to REALISE-RESPOND-RESOLVE fights and deadlocks in every domain of life. Our Mediation Training is IMI recognised and we are now launching our Negotiation Training.
About the opportunity
Become a Negotiator is an introductory interactive course on Negotiation skills. The course will be held over one weekend i.e., September 9 and 10
- Kudrat Dev
- Conflict Coach, Mediator accredited by the U.K. Civil Mediation Council, and Founder of YCM with an experience of over 10 years as a Negotiator globally, will be the Constant Trainer.
- Satish Padhi
- Principal Associate, Khaitan & Co, with 10+ years of experience in the Negotiation of Corporate, Commercial and Contractual Disputes is an expert speaker for this training.
- Tarun Singhal
- Vice President Chevening Alumni India, Director of Business Development, Marketing and Communications at Sopra Steria India & Sopra Banking Software who is an influencer, TedX speaker with 25+ years of experience in Negotiation is an expert speaker for this training.
Who is it for?
All those who wish to learn the essential skill of negotiation or are passionate about peacebuilding and life skills. Open to all. Age no bar. Profession no bar.
The top 3 performers will get a networking opportunity with expert negotiators after the course.
Interested participants may register through the link provided at the end of the post
Fee Details: INR 6,500/-
- Use Coupon Code EBD-500 to register and get an early bird discount of INR 500/- (Coupon valid till 12 August 2023).
- Use Coupon Code YCM-SGD-1000 to register in a group and get a special discount of INR 1,000/- (Coupon valid till 19 August 2023).
The deadline for registration is 26 August 2023.
For any inquiries or additional information, please email us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Negotiator Course Query” or feel free to reach out to Bhakti Parekh on +91 7304844860.