About the College
The Rohini Kanta Barua Law College was established in the year 1976 as an outcome of a public meeting of the citizens of Dibrugarh held on 20/06/1976 with Shri Pramode Kumar Das, B.L. in the chair as ‘Dibrugarh Law College’ with the objective ‘to create a new avenue at Dibrugarh for imparting legal education’.
The College is situated in the heart of Dibrugarh town and is permanently affiliated to Dibrugarh University and approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
About the Call for Papers
It aims at providing a platform for students across the nation to express his/her creative talents in the form of art and literature. The magazine intends to bridge the gap between creativity and professional intellectuality in the contemporary educational system of the nation.
The students are freely allowed to showcase their potential creativity and at the same time, it allows the readers to understand the emotions of the students on several issues demanding actions for a better society.
Any topic is allowed that depicts the extreme brilliance of creative literature and art. However, topics with social relevance will be preferred.
Any student from UGC-recognized institutions can contribute to this magazine. Even students from foreign institutions and professionals are also allowed.
What can be submitted?
Articles, Essays, Poems, Stories, Paintings, Drawings and Photos.
- For submission, a valid institutional id proof is required.
- Each participant is allowed to make only one submission.
- The submissions must be through Google Forms.
- The articles, essays, stories, and poems shall be submitted only in a Word document while paintings, drawings, and photographs shall be submitted in jpeg format with high resolution and graphics.
- The articles, essays,and stories shall not be more than 2,000 words Medium shall be only in English
- The contributions shall be the original work of the authors and the same shall not be under consideration for publication anywhere else if any content of third parties is used in any contribution made by the contributor then such contributors are responsible to cite such contents in the contributions in the form of references.
- No defamatory statements shall be made and no comments on cases pending before any court of law shall be made.
- The copyright of each contribution after submission shall be transferred immediately to Dr. R.K.B. Law College, Dibrugarh, Assam who shall have full authority to publish such article in any form, and at any platform.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit the contributions, wherever necessary.
- Free publication in the magazine with a publication certificate and a soft copy to the contributors whose contributions get published.
- How to Submit?
- The submissions can be done through the Google form given below.
- Submission Deadline
- September 05, 2023
- Important Dates
- Date for release of the Call for Contributions: August 02, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Contributions: September 05, 2023
- Expected date for release of results: October 31, 2023
- Contact Information
- For further details, please contact:
- Mr.Jayanta Boruah, Assistant Professor: 6033301344 or WhatsApp at 8876991662
- Email at [email protected]