About the Organizer
Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU) (also known as National Law University, Nagpur or NLU Nagpur) is a National Law University and a public law school established by the government through the Maharashtra National Law University Act (Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014).
The university is the 19th National Law University established in India and is located in the Orange City of Nagpur, Maharashtra. The Chief Justice of India serves as the Head of the institution.
About the Call for Papers
The Department of Management, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, invites original, high-quality research papers for the Two-Day Multidisciplinary International Conference on “Law, Logistics and Management” in HYBRID mode on the themes specified above.
The abstract of the research paper/ article/essay/ policy review shall be submitted prior to the date of submission of the full-length paper/article/essay.
This hybrid conference invites Research Papers/Articles/Essays/Policy Reviews in interdisciplinary subjects such as Law, Logistics, and Management,
- Harnessing the Potential of Multimodal Logistics Park
- Role of Infrastructure in the Connectivity Ecosystem
- Strengthening the Last Mile for a Stronger Bharat
- New Logistics Policy – Challenges and Opportunities
- The work should be original and must not be previously published/under consideration for publication elsewhere. The word limit, excluding footnotes should be between 3,500- 5,000 words.
- Abstract – around 250-300 words; Should contain Purpose of Paper; Design/Methodology/Approach; Findings; Research Limitations/Implications; Practical Implications (if applicable); Social Implications (if applicable); Original value of the paper.
- Among the selected papers, the top 3 research papers from each theme will be awarded.
- The top three papers of each theme will be selected for publication in the Special Issue of the Maharashtra National Law University Journal – Contemporary Law Review.
- All selected papers will be published in the book with ISBN number.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 with single line spacing, justified alignment, and a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Footnotes – Font: Times New Roman (font size: 10), Citation Style: APA
- How to Submit?
- A soft copy of the paper/article/essay/abstract (.doc/.docx format only) should be submitted via the Google form given below.
- Registration Details
- Registration Fee:
- Registration Fee for Research Scholars/Students: 1,000/- INR
- Registration Fee for Indian Academicians/Corporate Executives: 1,500/- INR
- Registration Fee for Foreign Research Scholars/Students: US$12
- Registration Fee for Foreign Academicians/Corporate Executives: US$15
- For every co-author, a charge of Rs. 500 for Indian authors and US$5 for foreign authors will be applicable.
- Payment Link: https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Important Dates
- Submission of Abstract (Soft Copy): Aug 25, 2023
- Approval of Abstract: Sept 03, 2023
- Submission of Full Paper (Soft Copy): Sept 25, 2023
- Paper Presentation (Hybrid Mode): Oct 5 – 6, 2023
- Maharashtra National Law University, Waranga PO. Dongargaon (Butibori), Nagpur
- Contact Information
- Mr. Parth Khubalkar- 86690 81216
- Mr. Amogh Kane- 9405187152
- Mr. Deepesh Tapariya- 9460972074
- Mr. Alden Vas- 9892192348 or E-Mail: [email protected]
- Click here to submit.