HPNLU Journal for Disability Studies (JDS) (JDS) VOL. I, 2023 Centre for Studies Related to Persons with Disabilities (CSD) Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla Call for Papers – JDS-Volume-I, 2023
About The Journal
HPNLU Journal for Disability Studies (JDS) is an annual double-blind peerreviewed Journal published by Centre for Studies Related to Persons with Disabilities, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla. This is one of the flagship journals of Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla. It has been started with the objective of becoming a formidable instrument in taking the standard of legal and multidisciplinary research in country up by several notches. It is an annual faculty edited journal focusing on interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary approaches towards law and disability writing.
HPNLU Journal for Disability Studies (JDS) is lunching the maiden issue of its annual publication. HPNLU Journal for Disability Studies (JDS) Vol. I. In this regard, submissions, under different categories, are invited from interested faculty members, research scholars, judges, professionals, and students.
The last date for submission of contribution is October 30, 2023.
Selection of entries shall be based on double blind peer review.
Queries about submission of papers and related matters may be directed to [email protected].
Submission shall be accepted only through email, and the same need to be captioned as “Submission to HPNLU Journal for Disability Studies”.
Categories of Submission
Contribution may be made in the form of Research Papers / Article, Notes & Comments and Book Review. The contribution, in given category, should be comprehensive and in-depth analysis of theoretical and contemporary issues related to Disability Studies including legal discourse at national and international level.
The following word limits should be observed:
ARTICLES (6000-10000 words)
ESSAYS AND COMMENTS (4000-6000 words)
Book Review (3000-4000words) (Contribution under this Category is required to be made along with the new hard or e-copy of the Book).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The authors must comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. The manuscripts should be well researched/documented following a uniform style of citation for footnotes given above.
2. The manuscripts should be the original work of the contributor and not a compilation of pre-existing works on the subject. It should not amount to the violation of others’ copyright. The contributor has to give a declaration as to originality of the work.
3. The copyright in all articles, published in the Volume, shall vest in the owner of JDS, i.e. HPNLU, Shimla.
4.The views adopted from other sources and others’ work must be quoted and sufficiently acknowledged.
5. Paraphrasing another author’s work shall not be considered as original work. The source has to be acknowledged.
6. The Contributor has to cover the risk of being sued for copyright, defamation or contempt and shall be liable to suffer the losses if caused by violating copyright.
For more details, refer here