Faculty of Law, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, India
Jindal Global Law School, OPJGU, Sonipat, India
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur, India
Faculty of Law, Eastern University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Jigme Singye Wangchuck School of Law, Bhutan
Kathmandu School of Law, Nepal
Call for Papers
The Conference welcomes submissions by postgraduate law students/ academics, who currently follow LL.M., M.Phil. and Ph.D. research degree programmes affiliated to institutions within South Asia. Early-stage career academics and researchers who have completed any of the aforementioned programmes in the past two years are also invited to make submissions. In case of co-authors, at least one of the authors must be a current postgraduate student, or an early-stage career academic.
Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the Sri Lanka Journal of International Law, subject to a careful selection following editorial and peer reviews.
THEMATIC AREAS FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Climate Change Law
- Commercial, Trade and Intellectual Property Law
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Environmental Law and Governance
- Family and Tort Law
- Human rights and Humanitarian Law
- International Investment Law
- Private International Law
- Public International Law
- Regional Cooperation Law
- Transnational Law
|Call for Abstracts||28th July 2023|
|Last date for the submission of abstract:||21st August 2023|
|Announcement of accepted abstracts:||31st August 2023|
|Confirmation of the mode of Presentation:||07th September 2023|
|Submission of Draft Paper:||15th October 2023|
|Final Conference date:||27th and 28th November 2023|
|Submission of Full Paper:||31st January 2024|
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Authors shall submit the abstract of the paper and submission of full paper for the purpose of publication is optional.
- Authors shall register and submit their abstracts at the following link https://forms.gle/h4Ttmu3cHrhzV29e7
- In the case of more than one author, only the corresponding author must initiate the registration process.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of two authors for one paper.
- Authors shall fill in all their particulars and upload their abstracts on the given link to complete the registration and submission.
- Authors shall make all the submissions only in .doc format.
- On the successful registration and submission of the abstract, authors will receive a confirmation email. In case you encounter any issue during the entire process, kindly contact the organizing team at [email protected]
- Participation in the Conference is LKR 3500 for One day and LKR 7000 for Both Days of the Conference.
- The conference fees mentioned only covers the participation at the conference, conference proceedings (softcopy), and refreshments. Participants will have to bear all other expenses including travel and accommodation.
- There is no fees applicable to online participants.
For more details, click here