Book name:- The Shifting Sands of law
Our aim in releasing this book is to shed light on contemporary legal matters and advocate for greater awareness in our community.
Our book will delve into the realm of contemporary legal issues.
How to Submit?
Mail the manuscript at thelawwayw[email protected] with subject line “Submission”.
Important Dates and Deadlines
• Submission of full paper(s): September 25, 2023 • Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 48 hours of submission
• Tentative month of Release of the Book: August, 2023 Submission Guidelines
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The paper shall be original and unpublished.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors
. 4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of three (authors can be from different institutes).
5. Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
6. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
8. The paper shall be in MS Word Format
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
• Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
• Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500- 3000 words including footnotes)
• Articles: (between 1200-5000 words including footnotes)
Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
• Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is e-book. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication.
Single authored chapter: INR 300/-
• Co-Authored Chapter: INR 450/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.
Abhishek ray (9064734828)