We are hiring an entry-level lawyer, having prior work or internship experience in IP filing and prosecution (non-contentious), on an immediate basis.
1) Can manage the complete IP filing and prosecution process.
2) Can assist the team in conducting and preparing pre-filing conflict / search analysis.
3) Can assist the team in knowledge management and in managing internship program.
1) Bachelor of Law from leading Law University.
2) 0 – 1 year professional working experience.
3) Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
4) Advanced computer skills.
1) Lawyers with prior work or internship experience in IP filing and prosecution.
2) Should be located in or can relocate to Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
3) Is enrolled with Delhi Bar Council.
Please share your cv at [email protected] for our consideration.