About the job
Rainmaker specializes in designing ethical and compliance training programs for leading corporations in India. Our focus is on delivering both synchronous and asynchronous training solutions that are engaging and interactive for employees. Our aim is to create ethical and compliant workplaces by transforming the future of online learning through a unique combination of training and the power of storytelling and movies. Our courses, including those on PoSH, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABAC), Data Protection and Privacy (DPP) and other topics, help organizations implement the highest standards of corporate governance and conduct.
Selected Intern’s Key Responsibilities:
1. Conduct extensive legal research and write well-researched articles and research papers.
2. Incorporate relevant case laws, judicial decisions, regulations, notifications, etc. into content to meet project requirements.
3. Lead engaging online discussions on topics related to the research being conducted.
This is a remote internship opportunity.
A minimum of 5 hours of commitment is expected per day, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
The internship duration is 90 days (3 months), with the possibility of extension based on performance.
1. Currently enrolled as a 2nd or 3rd year student in a three-year law program or as a 3rd, 4th or 5th year student in a five-year law program or pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D. in law.
2. Strong proficiency in English, as all work products must be prepared in English.
1. Acquire in-depth training and gain valuable exposure in the field.
2. Avail the chance to publish your work.
3. Network with national and international stakeholders, including experts in law and policy.
4. Obtain a certificate of achievement upon the successful completion of the internship.
5. Qualify for a letter of recommendation based on your performance.
INR 5000 per month