About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated Legal Specialist to join our dynamic legal team. As a Legal Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing various legal agreements of the organization, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and providing essential legal support.
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing, and finalizing various legal agreements such as master service agreements, vendor agreements, NDA’s, service level agreements, settlement agreements, RFP’s, leave and license agreements, and more.
- Independently manage and resolve legal and contractual queries through the legal help desk, demonstrating expertise in legal matters.
- Independently manage the entire contract management process using the contract management tool to ensure efficient and organized management of contracts.
- Provide support on critical legal projects and the launch of new products/services.
- Offer timely legal advice and assistance to other departments with minimal supervision, demonstrating strong decision-making skills.
Qualifications And Prerequisites:
- LLB qualification with a proven track record of 3 to 4 years of experience in legal contract management and related areas.
- Strong knowledge of contract law.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively interact with stakeholders and external parties.
- Detail-oriented and organized approach to handle complex legal agreements and ensure accuracy.
- Proactive attitude with a keen interest in continuous learning and applying legal expertise to support the organization’s growth.
- Candidate having experience and knowledge of international corporate and contractual laws will be preferred.
Join our team as a Legal Contracts Specialist and be part of an exciting journey in the legal domain, contributing to the success of our organization and expanding your legal knowledge and skills.
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.
Cactus Communications is a science communication and technology company. We specialize in AI products and solutions that improve how research gets funded, published, communicated, and discovered. We offer editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; AI-powered scholarly publishing products for journals and researchers; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.
Awards and Recognition:
- Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs since 2016.
- Recognised as ‘Employers of the Future’ two years in a row in 2023 and 2022, in a study by LeadUp Universe, Fortune India and Work Universe
- Recognised as One of India’s Top 100 best Workplaces for Women by Great Place To Work® in 2022
- Winner of ‘Best Innovation Leveraging AI Services’ at AWS AI Conclave 2022
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Millennials 2019 by Times Ascent and Learning & Organisation Development Roundtable
- Emerged as one of India’s Top 10 Safe Workplaces for Women in a survey conducted by Rainmaker in 2019
- Ranked #1 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute in 2017