About Legal Upanishad Journal
Legal Upanishad Journal is a body of legal professionals who have come together to incorporate an interdisciplinary journal, the Legal Upanishad Journal. The Legal Upanishad Journal is a quarterly (4 issues per year) online journal (ISSN: 2583-8059) started in 2023, striving to promote legal research as an integral field of study.Legal Upanishad Journal (LUJ) is open to students, academicians, scholars, and professionals in the law profession and allied fields to publish and read the content, which is published in the form of articles, blogs, case comments, research articles, etc. The focus of the journal is socio-legal topics, and it is not limited to any one specific area of law. The journal encourages research that combines in-depth study of law with other academic fields in the present society. Apart from publication, the journal also offers online internship opportunities to law students as content creators & editors, etc.
About The Work From Home Job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing 1000-1500 word articles related to criminal, civil, property, and intellectual property law or any socio-legal topic
- Working on performing case law research
- Working on writing legal research papers.
Note: In the first month, training will be given to the interns on structuring an article, incorporating keywords, and writing publishable quality articles.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 24th Aug’23 and 28th Sep’23
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks: Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings: 10