Who Is The Organiser?
Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies (BSOLS) established in the year 2013, is a center of excellence in legal education affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala and approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
What Are The Details Of The Event?
- Topic: Gender Justice and Uniform Civil Code.
- Objective: The Gender Justice Forum of Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies is proud to announce a national online essay writing competition. This Competition is a platform for law students and budding lawyers of the country to critically evaluate contemporary legal issues.
- Eligibility: Students pursuing LL.B. Integral / Unitary, L.L.M course from any Law school/ college/ university affiliated in India are eligible to participate.
- Language: English
- Registration Form:
- Registration Fee: Free of cost
- General Instructions:
- Authors must strictly follow the guidelines failing which their submission may not be considered.
- The soft copy of the essay must be emailed to administrators at [email protected]
- The submissions must be in both Word (.doc/.docx) and PDF (.pdf) formats.
- Every entry must compulsorily include a covering letter from head of the institution with the Name of the student, Details of Course and Semester, Name of the Institution, University, e-mail id and mobile phone number.
- Word Limit: 4000 words including footnotes.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and 1inch margin on all side.
- Headings must be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 14, with 1.5 line spacing, and must be bold. Subheadings must be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 14, with 1.5 line spacing, and must be underlined in Small Caps.
- Footnotes must be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- All submissions made shall conform to Bluebook 20th edition, citation standards.
- The name of the document shall be the name of the student.
- The essay should be the original work of the author & must not have been published elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of an essay. Plagiarism higher than 25% shall be disqualified in the preliminary round of evaluation
- FIRST PRIZE Rs. 5,000 + certificate
- SECOND PRIZE Rs. 3,000 + certificate
- THIRD PRIZE Rs. 2,000 + certificate
- In addition to the cash prize, the top 10 entries will receive a certificate of merit.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for submission Sept.15, 2023
- Results declaration Oct. 10, 2023
For More Information:
For any query write to [email protected] or contact
- Dr. U Deepti (Associate professor): 9744915263, [email protected]
- Ms. Sruthi Balachandran: 8078754230
CLICK HERE To Visit BSOLS, Aluva Website