LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: SEPTEMBER 12TH 2023
ABOUT THE POLICY HACKATHON
This event aims to provide a platform for policymakers, innovators, and other interested
stakeholders to convene, address and tackle the challenges that the present Aatmanirbhar
Bharat scheme entails. We aim that this Competition brings innovative, dynamic and brilliant
thinking from diverse backgrounds to tackle the pressing challenges under the Aatmanirbhar
DETAILED SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR THE FINAL DRAFT (THIRD STAGE)
- THEME AND FOCUS
▪ The policy proposal must align with the competition’s theme and focus areas, as
outlined in the competition announcement or guidelines.
▪ Submissions unrelated to the specified theme will not be considered.
- FORMAT AND LENGTH
▪ Submissions must be in English and should be provided in a clear and concise
▪ The recommended length for the policy proposal must not exceed 10,000 words.
▪ The font must be – Times New Roman or any other standard font at the Team’s
discretion. The font size must be – 12 and the headings and sub-heading can be
accordingly best suited.
▪ Line spacing must be 1.5
▪ The alignment must be – justified.
▪ The Final Policy Draft must comprise of the following:
a. COVER PAGE
b. TABLE OF CONTENTS
c. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
d. SUMMARY OF THE POLICY PROPOSAL
e. POLICY PROPOSAL CONTENT
f. POLICY OBJECTIVES
g. LITERATURE REVIEW AND BACKGROUND
h. POLICY PROPOSAL
i. POLICY COMPONENTS
j. IMPLEMENTATION PLAN
k. FEASIBILITY AND COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS
l. STAKEHOLDER CONSULTATION/ENGAGEMENT
m. ETHICAL CONSIDERATION
n. PUBLIC SUPPORT AND COMMUNICATION
o. WAY FORWARD/CONCLUSION
WHO CAN REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION?
The Policy Hackathon is open to all Colleges/Institutions/Policy Makers/Researchers/Faculties across
▪ Students currently pursuing 3-year or 5-year LLB courses
▪ Students pursuing a Master’s degree in law, public policy or any related course
▪ Public Policy students, Scholars & Researchers
▪ Management students & Academicians
▪ Academicians in the field of Public Policy
▪ Experts in the field
Each participating team shall comprise a maximum of 3 members.
REGISTRATION FEE & REGISTRATION LINK
▪ The registration fee for a team is INR 3,500/- (Rupees Three Thousand & Five Hundred
▪ Institutions interested in participating in the competition may register by filling in the Google
form, the link for which is attached below
▪ Registration link: https://forms.gle/gWCfKiR75z1FEFcC6
▪ The Last Date of Registration: September 12, 2023; 11:59 pm IST.
PERKS: THE BEST POLICY STATEMENT SHALL BE SHARED WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, AS
A POLICY RECOMMENDATION
For more details, refer here