Taxmann is the most reliable online source for research on income tax, indirect tax & GST, Company Law, IFRS, Ind AS & International Taxation.
Taxmann Technologies delivers a range of software development solutions like e-book solutions, DRM Solutions, Professional Website Design, Mobile App Development, Product Engineering, Desktop based/ Cloud-based application software, CMS Software, Payment Gateway solutions, etc.
As businesses become increasingly globalized and interconnected, tax authorities closely scrutinize cross-border transactions to ensure fair and accurate allocation of profits and taxes. In this dynamic landscape, MNES need to stay ahead of the curve and embrace the emerging trends in transfer pricing to maintain compliance and optimize their tax/ transfer pricing positions.
In Taxmann’s Webinar, Ms. Jalan & Mr. Majmudar will discuss the following:
- Recent transfer pricing audit controversies (controversy around intra-group services, financial transactions, ESOPs, etc.).
- Different dispute prevention/resolution mechanisms and ongoing trends.
- Safe harbor rules.
- Incentives (like production-linked incentives) and transfer pricing considerations.
- Considerations of structuring from an inbound perspective (DEMPE/control over risk etc.).
- Brief on Pillar 1 and transfer pricing implications.
- Emerging Trends in Transfer Pricing.
- Nupur Jalan: She is a tax professional specializing in corporate tax, international tax, and transfer pricing and an interdisciplinary researcher. She has worked with various consulting firms (including Big 4 consulting firms).
- She has contributed several research papers, articles, and book chapters on various topics. She has multiple degrees/diplomas/certifications in subjects relating to tax, finance, valuation, legal and other fields from India/abroad.
- Suchint Majmudar: He is a partner with the Tax-Transfer Pricing practice of Deloitte. He has two decades of transfer pricing experience, specifically in conceptualizing transfer pricing solutions, value chain structuring, audit defense, dispute prevention and resolution, and advisory assignments. Suchint has contributed articles and papers in tax publications and presented at conferences.
- How to Register?
- Interested applicants may register through the link provided at the end of the post.
- Date and Time
- Monday, September 11, 2023, 5:00 PM IST.
- Registration Fee