National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) is a National Law University located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It was established by a legislative act, by the State of Jharkhand (Act no. 4 of 2010) as the fourteenth National Law University of India.
About the Call for Chapters:
The upcoming book aims to provide a comprehensive and insightful examination of the evolving landscape where these two dynamic fields converge.
This book seeks to unravel the intricate ways in which technology intersects with various branches of law, including but not limited to intellectual property, privacy, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, biotechnology, telecommunications, and e-commerce.
By bringing together expert contributions from legal scholars, practitioners, and technology experts, this anthology aims to provide readers with an interdisciplinary perspective that illuminates both the challenges and opportunities that arise at the crossroads of law and technology.
Constitutional Validity of Legislation.
- Constitutional validity of Criminal laws
- Constitutional validity of Civil laws
- The constitutional validity of Corporate Laws
- Constitutional validity of IPR laws
- The constitutional validity of Tax Laws
- Constitutional validity of Social Welfare Laws
- The constitutional validity of other laws such as infrastructural laws, energy laws, etc.
- Word Limit: 300-500 Words
- Keywords: 5-7
- The abstract should be divided into a minimum of 3 paragraphs.
- The title of the Chapter shall be in Times New Roman, 14 size font, Bold, Capital Letters. The author’s details i.e., Name, Current Designation, Institution name, Phone number, and e-mail id shall be provided below the Title. The abstract shall be in Times New Roman, 12-size font, italics.
- The chapter should range from 5000-8000 Words
- Footnotes should be in Bluebook 21st Edition
- The themes are broadly suggestive. The author may write on any topic relevant to the theme of the book.
- All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors. All submissions will undergo the plagiarism test.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman, 12 fonts with 1.5-line spacing, justified text, and 1-inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10-font size with 1.0 line spacing.
- Endnotes and/or Bibliography and in-text citations are not allowed.
- Headings should follow the following standard: Title of the submission: Upper-case, bold, font size, Headings: Upper-case, bold, font size 14, Sub-Headings: Title-case, bold, font size 12, Sub-Sub-Heading: Title-case, italics, font size 12
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: October 9, 2023
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: November 15, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Full Chapter: January 8, 2023
- Intimation of Selection of Final Chapter: March 23, 2023
- Release of Book: June 14, 2024
Interested Candidates can apply here