October 10-11, 2023
On-site at Bukit Indah Campus, Malikussaleh University, and via Zoom webinar
The 3rd Malikussaleh International Conference on Law, Legal Studies, and Social Sciences (MICoLLS 2023) is pleased to announce its call for papers, posters, recorded virtual presentations and book chapters. We invite scholars, researchers, practitioners, and students from around the world to contribute to the conference under the theme: “The Contribution of Customary Law and Islamic Law in the Development of an Equitable Legal System.”
This conference aims to provide a platform for insightful discussions and presentations on the intersection of Customary Law and Islamic Law, exploring their roles in shaping a fair and equitable legal system. We welcome submissions related to, but not limited to, the following topics:
1. The Role of Customary Law and Islamic Law in Addressing Social Justice Issues.
2. Gender Equality in the Perspective of Islamic Law and Customary Law.
3. Restorative Justice as an alternative dispute resolution in Customary Law and Islamic Law.
4. Integration of Islamic Law and Customary Law in the Economic System of Society.
5. Harmonization of Customary Law, Islamic Law, and Positive Law in the Modern Legal System.
6. The Relevance and Role of Customary Law in Modern Urban Society.
7. Legal Education and Community Empowerment in Customary Law and Islamic Law.
Keynote speeches by renowned experts in the field
Parallel sessions for presenters
Networking opportunities with scholars and professionals
Publication opportunities in proceeding, journals, recorded virtual presentations and book chapters
The Best Poster and Presenter Award
For more details, click here