About Rashtriya Raksha University:
Rashtriya Raksha University, an Institution of National Importance of India, Pioneering National Security and Police University of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is established by the Parliament of India, Act No. 31 of 2020. • The University aims to become an academic-research-training ecosystem for national security and police. It endeavours to create a highly professional and well-trained police and security force in the nation with a carefully developed perception of reassurance to the citizen rather than a threat. RRU focusses on developing curriculum for national security, police education, research, and training through its qualified civilian and professional faculty, committed human resources, motivated participants and students. RRU offers an intellectually stimulating and professionally disciplined environment, and a world-wide network for knowledge sharing and exchange.
Rashtriya Raksha University has constituted a Centre for International Law with the mandate to contribute towards the developments in National Security, Internal Security, Defense Management, Policing and Laws including international and comparative laws. This job involves assisting the undertaking research in the intersection of international law and security by way of contributing towards the research verticals of the RCIL. The RCIL performs dedicated research on areas such as Sanctions, Border laws, Arms Control and Disarmament, and Intelligence laws. Besides the academic rigour necessary for the job, the potential candidate must be able to apply their analytical thinking to assess the strategic effects/ impact of the developments in National Security, Internal Security, Defense Management, Policing and Laws including international and comparative laws.
Essentials Qualification & Experience
: • Candidates with a Master’s degree(s) in Law.
• Candidates with keen interest in international criminal law, counter terrorism, and international laws will be preferred.
• Previous research experience of working on topics related to national security, criminal laws, policing and, international and comparative laws.
• Sensitivity and understanding for diverse state practices, precedents and doctrines.
• Work experience: Minimum 1-3 years in any research roles preferable if has experience of working on matters of national security, criminal laws, policing and, international and comparative laws.
Remuneration to be Offered
: • Research Officer – INR 44,000 – 53,000 per month
• Assistant Professor (Research) – INR 77,000 – 87,000 per month
For more details, refer here