We are a partnership firm providing training and consulting services to corporate clients. We work in the field of women empowerment and corporate sensitization around the same.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Drafting and reviewing Agreements
- Working with the team and assisting the seniors in legal matters
- Accompanying Associates during client visits
- Research on various legal topics
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full-time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 15th Sep’23 and 20th Oct’23
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- are from or open to relocating to Thane and neighbouring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings: 3