About the job
LegalKhoj India’s Growing Legal Research portal. our firm conviction that more data about legal executive will make it more straight forward and responsible. LegalKhoj works on applying law and tech for helping the people. We focuses on innovation and brings out changes in the legal domain.
It is an info for law students where they can find drafts, articles, podcasts, and a lot more.
Learn About Digital Transformation of Law and Techniques
- Interns will be required to do extensive research work.
- Candidate should have a sense of responsibility and be punctual with completion of task
- Preparing memos and articles/blogs for the firms’ websites
- Handling similar other miscellaneous work
What we are looking for?
- English proficiency Required
- Strong legal research skills and ability to stick to deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ready to learn on a daily basis
- 5year Law students
- 3 months (work from home)
On completion of internship you will get –
- Letter of recommendation (LOR)
NOTE – It’s an unpaid internship