Who Is The Organiser?
MyLawman is one of the fastest growing Legal Community website for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia. As a one stop solution, MyLawman caters to differential needs of Law students and professionals across different divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journal, judiciary preparation and e-learning content including online courses. MyLawman is a growing family of around 250 law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons) and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
What Are The Details Of The Event?
- Theme: Any Contemporary Issues related to Law (Word limit: 1500-2500)
- Eligibility: Students pursuing LL.B. Integral / Unitary, L.L.M course from any Law school/ college/ university affiliated in India are eligible to participate.
- Language: English
- Registration Form: Interested participants may register for the competition by CLICK HERE
- Registration Fee: INR 199
- Winner: Cash prize of INR 1500 + Certificate of Appreciation. Free Publication in ISBN book + Free Publication in MyLawman blog + Internship Opportunity + Hardcopy Certificate @99
- Runners up: Cash prize of INR 500 + Certificate of Appreciation + Free Publication in ISBN book + Free Publication in MyLawman blog + Internship Opportunity + Hardcopy Certificate @99
- Special mention (10 prizes): Certificate of Appreciation + Free Publication + Internship Opportunity
Participation Certificate to all
- Hardcopy Certificate for others and Hardcopy books will be made available at nominal prices for the participants
- Important Dates:
- Deadline for Registration: September 15
- Deadline for Submission: September 20
- Announcement of Results: October 5
- Prize Distribution: October 15
For More Information:
In case of any Query, Contact at +91-9432356898 or email us at [email protected]
CLICK HERE To Visit MyLawman Website