About Law Foundation
Law Foundation is a social work demonstration project, registered as a trust in the year 2019 after a sustained endeavor of 3 years extending legal aid to under-trials lodged in various jails of Bihar under a Criminal Justice Fellowship Program of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. Our thrusts are predominantly in areas of legal aid services, networking, training, research, and documentation, besides advocacy of custodial, institutional, legal, constitutional, and fundamental rights of under-trials. It has also focused on the rehabilitation and re-integration of socio-economically marginalized and vulnerable individuals and groups.
About The Work From Home Job/internship
As a research intern at Law Foundation, you’ll have the opportunity to dive into the legal world and make a real impact. Join our team and gain hands-on experience while contributing to groundbreaking research and analysis. With your proficiency in MS Office, you’ll play a crucial role in our mission to support the legal community.
Selected Intern’s Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Conduct comprehensive legal research using various online databases and resources
- Prepare research reports but they should be well-researched
- Assist in preparing research reports on various issues faced by marginalized and vulnerable sections of society
- Contribute to ongoing projects by conducting in-depth research on specific legal topics
- Stay up to date with the latest legal developments and trends to ensure accurate and timely information
If you have a strong passion for law, exceptional analytical skills, and a desire to learn, this internship is the perfect opportunity to kickstart your career. Join us at Law Foundation and contribute to the advancement of the legal field. Apply now and unleash your potential.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 20th Aug’23 and 24th Sep’23
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week, Job offer
Number of openings: 1