Wildlife conservation is an imperative task that requires collaborative efforts from across the globe. The Centre for Sustainable Development and Environmental Law (CSDEL), JLU, Faculty of Law in co-operation with the Wildlife Wing of the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department, is delighted to extend an invitation to the TWO-DAY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WILDLIFE CONSERVATION: BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN HUMAN AND NATURE.
Date: October 5th and 6th, 2023.
Location: Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
The conference will serve as a platform for exchanging ideas, sharing knowledge, and forging partnerships to address critical wildlife conservation challenges. It will foster a deeper understanding of the symbiotic relationship between humans and nature, emphasizing the need to bridge the gap for a sustainable future.
The Centre for Sustainable Development and Environmental Law takes immense pride in announcing the forthcoming International Conference that centres on the pivotal theme of “Wildlife Conservation: Bridging the Gap between Human and Nature.” This conference is not just an event; it is a call to action in recognition of the pressing need to harmonize human activities with the imperative preservation of wildlife and its intricate habitats.
The broad theme areas include (but not confined to) the following
- Co-existence with the wildlife.
- Nurturing empathy for wildlife conservation.
- Strategies for sustainable development.
- Biodiversity conservation- emerging scenarios and future strategy.
- Wildlife habitat ecology.
- Climate change and wildlife.
- Wildlife trafficking and illegal wildlife trade.
- Conservation, education, and awareness.
- Community based conservation.
- Any other topic related to Wildlife Conservation
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 20th of September 2023
- Intimation of acceptance of abstract: 28th of September 2023
- Last date for the payment of registration fees: 02th of October 2023
- Conference date: 5th and 6th of October 2023
- Last date for the Manuscript Submission: 15th of October 2023
MODE OF CONFERENCE:
Indian Participants: In-Person
The abstract shall be submitted through the Google form via the following link: https://forms.gle/xD6RdW8FPxWt25rf6
For registration and more details, please find the attached conference Brochure.
For any inquiries or assistance, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: +91-8826860266, +91-8755816903