Is The Corporate & Business Law Cell at UPES School of Law :
The Corporate & Business Law Cell at UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) School of Law stands as a pivotal hub for advancing the study of corporate law. It is dedicated to fostering a culture of research and serves as a nexus where academics, researchers, and practitioners converge to exchange insights and expertise on corporate law. With a steadfast commitment to elevating the standard of legal education, the Cell provides stakeholders with unique opportunities to engage incorporate law research, equipping them with invaluable skills. The institution’s vision extends beyond the boundaries of traditional legal disciplines, actively promoting inter disciplinary research that integrates corporate law with economics, finance, and management. This interdisciplinary approach aims to uncover novel perspectives and innovative solutions.
The Details Of The Opportunity :
- Submission Categories: We invite submissions for our upcoming publication, which will include Long Articles, Short Articles, Case Commentaries, and other scholarly contributions related to the themes mentioned below.
- Themes: The sub-themes provided in the submission guidelines are guiding pointers within the designated focus area. Authors are have the flexibility to explore topics of relevance and interest, promoting a comprehensive and diverse range of submissions. This approach enriches the content and aligns with our commitment to inclusivity and innovation.
- Banking & Finance
- Company Law
- Competition Law
- Commercial Disputes
- Compliance & Investigations
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Energy & Infrastructure Law
- Funds & Investment Law
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Trade Law
- Securities Law
- Submission Deadline: December 31st, 2023
- Submission Guidelines:
- For articles, the preferred length falls within the range of 3000 to 6000 words.
- In the case of case reports and commentaries, the ideal word count ranges from 2500 to 3000 words.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract (in 250-300 words). The abstract should provide a brief summary of the main objectives, key findings, and conclusions of the submission.
- Choose a clear, concise, and descriptive title that reflects the essence of your submission.
- Co-authorship (Maximum two authors is permitted) for all submissions.
- Save your document with a clear and concise file name indicating the title of your submission and date of submission (e.g., “Title_28.10.2023.docx”).
- Ensure all content is original and properly cited. Plagiarism will result in immediate rejection.
- Ensure that the manuscript being submitted does not contain any references to the identity of the authors. Remove author names, affiliations, or any other identifying information from the document.
- Formatting Guidelines:
- Body: Times New Roman, font size 12
- Line Spacing for body: 1.5
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10
- Line Spacing for Footnotes: 1.0
- Bluebook (21st Edition Format). Endnotes shall not be accepted
- Submission Process:
- All submissions must be made through our official Submission Form. Submit Your Manuscript by CLICK HERE by 11:59 PM, December 31, 2023.
- Only submissions received through this Google Form will be accepted for review.
For More Information:
In case of any queries reach out to:
- Dhruv Gumber +91 9654130233
- Mehu Mohan Singh +91 7982278133