About OPPORTUNITY :
KAY & Partners is led by experienced young multi-disciplinary lawyers focusing on complete business law advisory along with commercial and corporate litigation. Their major strength lies in providing business-friendly and creative solutions to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
KAY & Partners (Jaipur Office) is accepting applications for the position of Legal Associate. Area of work Banking and Finance, Intellectual Property Rights & General Litigation.
Eligibility CRITERIA :
- PQE: 1 Year preferably in the work related to Banking & Finance and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Extensive knowledge of IP Laws, SARFAESI Act, 2002, and a decent knowledge of N.I Act, Arbitration Act & Company Law.
- Leadership skills.
- Decent oral & written communication skills.
- Appearances before various judicial forums situated in Jaipur including but not limited to High Court, DRT, NCLT, District Court, and Consumer Forum.
- Drafting of Legal Notices/Civil Suits/Petitions/Rejoinders etc.
- Filing of Trademark Applications, Maintaining Case MIS, and Client Reporting
Applying Procedure :
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resumes to [email protected] with the subject “Application for Legal Associate – Jaipur”