About the job
This is to meet the requirement on continuous research on new local laws impacting our assets and business. Additionally, for document management and internal tracking of the huge documentation and the regular contracts work for the portfolio including leasing contracts, general corporate contracts.
- Legal research on real estate laws, registration compliances’ etc.
- Document tracking of day to day contracts and management
- Internal trackers for a smooth inter departmental functioning so as to reduce the work deliverable timelines.
- Knowledge in Real Estate laws relating to AMC business
- Exposure to practical aspects of commercial leasing documentation
- Exposure to M&A aspects of the business.
– Educational Qualification:
- BA LLB (Hons) – Under Graduate (preferably 3rd or 5th year student)
– Skills Required:
- Good Research skills
- Drafting skills
- Communication skills
– Stipend: Contingent of performance payable at end of internship
– Duration: 3 months