About the job
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com .
Job Description And Responsibilities
- Contract reviews and negotiations for US, UK and EU jurisdictions (Vendor, Customer and Partner agreements including MSAs, DPAs, order forms, SOWs, Marketing and event contracts, Referral agreements etc)
- Working on data privacy related matters which includes research work, drafting privacy related clauses in various contracts, keeping up to date on recent global developments, and coordination with external law firms.
- Review of contracts, internal documents and policies for India jurisdiction.
- Should be a law graduate, having around 4-5 years of experience (with at least 3 years work experience in IT industry)
- Detailed knowledge and experience in reviewing and negotiating various IT industry specific contracts such as NDAs, MSAs, vendor contracts, DPAs
- Knowledge about data privacy laws including GDPR and related documentation/ compliance is a MUST have
- Knowledge about SaaS contracts is an added advantage
- Knowledge about legal aspects of employment contracts and related matters in India is an added advantage
- Good communications skills
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.