About the Event
In this edition of MCIP 2.0, the main theme is “IP and DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES: LAW, POLICY and SOCIETY”. With the uniqueness of the law school, this conference is open to law students as well as engineers, scientists, philosophers and to all other domains with which the theme has a direct or indirect connection. So that they can bring their unique ideas.
This time there is a “National IPR Quiz Competition” also. This competition is open for all UG, PG, and PhD students.
The competition will have one round where the round will comprise of questions from the statutory and contemporary knowledge of basic laws. Thus law quiz provides you with a chance to showcase your basic knowledge acquired from varied fields and we have prizes for both rounds of the quiz.
- The competition is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students from any recognized university across India.
- No restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Free participation in the conference as a viewer only.
- Certificate from RGSOIPL, IIT Kharagpur
- Total 100 multiple choice questions consisting of 1 mark each.
- No negative marking.
- Duration: 60 minutes
Syllabus of the Quiz
Questions will consist of laws pertaining to IPR and allied laws.
- Date of the quiz: March 27, 2022
- Last date to apply: 15th March 2022
Students Pursuing UG PG Course in any discipline
For registration Click HERE
Top 3 Winners will get certificate of merit.
- Aswinikumar Bairagi: 7042741665
- Yadnesh Kulkarni: 9284743852
- Atul Kumar Dubey: 9654941690