“AMIHACKS – LEGAL HACKATHON 2022”
AMITY LAW SCHOOL, NOIDA
24th March to 25th March, 2022
Ami-Hacks Legal Hackathon is a four days virtual hackathon which aims to encourage young students to create viable and innovative solutions to real-world problems. It is a platform for innovative developers, startup enthusiasts and budding entrepreneurs to come together virtually to ideate, innovate and inspire one another and the legal community.
About Amity Law School, Noida
“Amity Law School, Noida” is one of the leading institutions in the field of law. It was established as a philanthropic initiative by our Honorable Founder Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan. Amity Law School, Noida has been conferred with the South Asia Legal Excellence Award, best emerging Law school award by SILF and MILAT along with the “Promising Law School‟ award by Legal Desire. It is the dream of our Founder President Sir to make it a world-class educational institute in India and beyond.
It has set the bench mark in legal education by providing ample opportunities for education, research and capacity building. Amity Law School, Noida aims to impart high-quality professional education in a vibrant academic ambience with distinguished faculty and resource persons from the industry. Amity Law School, Noida has proved to be an epitome of legal education by striving for excellence in all its endeavors.
About the Collaborator
Lawyered is a legal tech initiative designed to change the way people interact with and within the legal industry. They believe that access to critical services like legal should be just a click away. The team is working to bring legal online, making it cost effective, high quality and accessible for all.
They strongly believe that Law symbolizes power, righteousness, and equality. They help build relations with top rated professional to help you throughout your professional and personal journey.
All students pursuing a 3 year or a 5 year LLB course or an LLM course from a recognized law school, university, or institution in India are eligible to participate.
• Probono & Affordable Legal Service
• Legal Journalism
• Legal Awareness & Literacy
• Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Internet of Things (IoT) in Judicial System
• Legal Practice & Management
• Innovative tools for Dispute Redressal Platforms
• Lawyered Startup Membership
• Free access to Digital resume for law student
• One-year free subscription of Lex buddy legal compliance tool
• Internship Opportunity with reputed Legal Start-up
• Free Courses from Manulegal
• Industry Mentorship for Starting with your own Start up
The competition will be organized on the virtual platform: MS. TEAMS.
Registration & Proposal Submission
• FREE REGISTRATION
• Registration Link: https://forms.gle/9GG9Qv1giRXDyYyaA
• Registration & Proposal (mini 250 words in Word Doc format) Submission
• Deadline: 21st March 2021.
*Please note only 1 team member shall register on behalf of their teams
For more details E-mail @[email protected]